Aquatic code of conduct
Aquatic’s underlying philosophy is to focus on our key skills, listen to our customers and deliver an honest quality service in a cost effective manner.
To this end we will:
- Ensure that all business is conducted in strict observance of the laws and regulations of the United Kingdom and of any other foreign country where business is being conducted, provided however, that compliance with these laws does not violate the laws of the United Kingdom
- Declare conflicts of interest or other circumstances, which if left undeclared, would create unfair advantage in competition
- Control and respect the confidentiality of commercially sensitive information
- Demonstrate financial proprietary in our business relationships
- Prohibit seeking, offering, giving or accepting of any inducements or of any gifts or entertainment to a value in excess of common standards of industry practice
- Provide our subcontractors and contractors free and fair access to business opportunities within Aquatic.
Aquatic is committed to ensuring that all personnel have equal opportunity and access to employment, promotion and training within the company regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religious belief, sex and sexual orientation.
Aquatic has always conducted its activities with professionalism and integrity and has maintained the highest standards in business conduct throughout its history.
This policy is transmitted to all our employees, subcontractors, customers and contractors.